Wondering what to do with your life? Here’s what I suggest:
- First priority: Your physical health. (No health → no life.)
- Second priority: Reasonable financial security. (No food → no health.)
- Third priority: Good relationships with friends and family. (Depressed → no mental health.)
After that you can do whatever. The game you’re playing doesn’t have any rules and there’s no way to win.
I post new stuff each Monday and Thursday. You can subscribe here:
|email@example.com where domain.com → what this link points to.|
|or use the form at the bottom of this page.|
|all posts||organized by tags|
|or as an ebook|
In general I’m very open to the idea that I got stuff wrong, I think all feedback is a gift, and I change things based on feedback from people all the time. But fans of methamphetamines should be forewarned I am not super open-minded about theories in which I am an agent of the Mexican cartels.
Not sure where to get started? Try one of these:
- Underrated reasons to be thankful
- Plans you’re not supposed to talk about
- Are some personalities just better?
- Better air is the easiest way not to die
- The big alcohol study that didn’t happen: My primal scream of rage
Thoughts? Questions? Help with my ever-proliferating collection of typos?