Wondering what to do with your life? Here’s what I suggest:
- First priority: Your physical health. (No health → no life.)
- Second priority: Reasonable financial security. (No food → no health.)
- Third priority: Good relationships with friends and family. (Depressed → no mental health.)
After that you can do whatever. The game you’re playing doesn’t have any rules, and there’s no way to win.
You can subscribe here to get new articles. Owing to the fantastical amount of time they take me to create, there will typically be 1-3 per month. Occasionally there’s also extra content I don’t feel comfortable sharing with the internet.
There’s just the one step to subscribe, no second form or confirmation link. (Of course, I don’t share your email with anyone and you can unsubscribe whenever.)
Posts organized by topics: tags
RSS feed: https://dynomight.net/feed.xml
Email: Use the form at the bottom of this page.
Not sure where to get started?
- Better air is the easiest way not to die
- The Cuboid: A DIY air purifier that’s better than a box-fan
- The big alcohol study that didn’t happen: My primal scream of rage
- Alcohol, health, and the ruthless logic of the Asian flush
Things to never do
Feedback? Questions? Help with my ever-proliferating collection of typos?