When every person has a DIY air purifier and every economics concept a coconut-based model, this site will be at peace.
Until then, here’s what I suggest:
- First priority in life: Your physical health. (No health → no life.)
- Second priority: Reasonable financial security. (No food → no health.)
- Third priority: Good relationships with friends and family. (Lonely and depressed → no mental health.)
After that you can do whatever. The game you’re playing doesn’t have any rules, and there’s no way to win. I suggest you be a bit weird, but it’s up to you.
Posts organized by topics: tags
Atom (RSS) feed: https://dynomight.net/feed.xml
- The Cuboid: A DIY air purifier that’s better than a box-fan
- How to run without all the pesky agonizing pain
- What happens if you don’t fill out that ethnicity form?
- Experiments on a $50 DIY air purifier you can make in 30s
- What happens if you drink acetone? (please don’t)
- Comparative advantage and when to blow up your island
- In defense of Myers-Briggs
Not popular but I think they should be:
Most hated (they’re wrong I tell you, all wrong):